Fort Collins, CO 80524
Poudre RiverFest is a free, family-friendly festival in Fort Collins, Colorado, that restores, celebrates and educates people about the Cache la Poudre River, an important natural resource in our community. The festival features a variety of activities for people to explore the role of the river as an important habitat for wildlife, a recreation area and a source for clean drinking water. Educational and volunteer activities take place throughout the day with a culminating celebration in the afternoon.
June 2, 2018, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Location: Adjacent to New Belgium Brewery on the Poudre River Oxbow
Poudre RiverFest is made possible through the support of generous sponsors in our community that care about the Cache la Poudre River. The festival is a collaborative event that brings together like-minded nonprofits from our local conservation community:
- Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
- Coalition for the Poudre River Watershed
- National Association for Interpretation
- Poudre Heritage Alliance
- Wildlands Restoration Volunteers
Proceeds support the festival activities allowing the community to have a free event where they can learn about and engage with the Poudre River.
Schedule of Activities (Specific times are still being determined)
- 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. – FESTIVAL CELEBRATION with New Belgium beer garden, food trucks, guest speakers, workshops, kids’ activities, exhibitors and live music! Music will be provided throughout the day. Stay tuned for band lineup announcements!
- 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. – KIDS CORNER hands-on learning and fun! (located inside the festival grounds)