The Virtual Poudre Pour Happy Hour will feature live music from Grace Kuch, “Meet the Brewer” breakout rooms, a silent auction supporting the Poudre Heritage Alliance, beer, cocktail, and infused appetizers to-go, and more.
All funds raised will support Poudre Heritage Alliance programming that PROMOTES cultural and historic activities, ENGAGES people in their river corridor, and INSPIRES learning, preservation and stewardship.
Craft brewers joining us include Horse & Dragon, Odell Brewing, Purpose Brewing & Cellars and Timnath Beerwerks.
Beer-infused appetizers to-go in 3 boxes (serves 3-4 people) from Z Catering featuring nine different infused, gourmet appetizers from Northern Colorado brewers and distillers. Available for purchase when you reserve your FREE tickets.
Happy Hour Schedule
– 4:00-4:05pm: Welcome
– 4:05-4:30pm: Grace Kuch – set #1
– 4:30-4:35pm: PHA Spotlights w/ Ryan Brennan, Poudre Learning Center
-4:35-4:40: Brewer Breakout room info
-4:40pm-4:55pm: Silent Auction updates/Pop Quizzes/Giveaways
– 4:55-5:10pm: PHA Spotlights w/ Matt Robenalt, Fort Collins Downtown Development Authority
– 5:10-5:35pm: Grace Kuch – set #2
– 5:35pm-5:40pm: PHA Spotlights w/ Laura Browarny, Town of Windsor
-5:40-5:55: Silent Auction/ announcements/Brewer Breakout room info
– 5:45-6:00pm: Closing remarks
– 4:40pm-4:55pm: Meet the Brewer Breakout session #1
– 5:40-5:55pm: Meet the Brewer Breakout Session #2
The Silent Auction will go live on Sept. 18, 2020. To view the auction please visit: https://www.32auctions.com/poudrehappyhour2020