Join the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area and the Northern Colorado Rehabilitation Hospital for a free community event celebrating Stroke Awareness Month. This event is made possible in part by a grant from the National Park Foundation through support from the Coca-Cola Company and the Coca-Cola Foundation.
Saturday, May 7th, 2016 – 9am-12pm at the Poudre Learning Center in Greeley. No registration required. For more information call 970-619-3458.
- Stroke prevention information
- Stroke response information
- 50-foot Stroke Survivor walk and roll
- 5K Fun Run
- Poudre Trail leisure walk
- Outdoor games and activities for all abilities
- Information on stroke recovery services
- Poudre Trail to stimulate your senses and rejuvenate your spirit